Thanks to the herculean efforts of Chief Technological Heathen, the developer formerly known as LHHFFH, the entire archives of Miscellaneous Heathen are finally online again. And, for the first time, they’re actually all stored in the same system — all prior “complete” incarnations of Heathen included some static page copies of the earliest entries, from November 2000 through July 2001.
The takeaway? Good CHRIST I post a lot. Anyway, here’s a few newly-restored delights for you:
- Hello World, which started it all.
- The 2003 series about the water heater: One and Two.
- An amusingly dated post that references Japanese scotch.
- A recap of Carl & Joy’s wedding
- It’s nice to make predictions and come out right
- Something that only Mike and I will find funny
- Oh, Fafblog, how we miss you
- November 24, 2004 was a pretty big day for Heathens