I think this Bulova ad makes that pretty clear.
Because some of you are CHILDREN, in order of appearance, we have:
- Morgan Fairchild, famous mostly for a nighttime soap called Falcon Crest — a spinoff of Dynasty — but really a working actor for most of the last 50 years. Fairchild is now 71.
- Johnny Cash. He’s too iconic to need a link, but had he lived — he died in 2003 — he’d be 89.
- Bernadette Peters, mostly famous for being Bernadette Peters. She is now 73.
- Roger Daltrey, of the Who. Daltrey is 77.
- Cathy Lee Crosby was, at the time, mostly famous for being on a tabloid-tv show called That’s Incredible. She’s now 76.
And, of course, Muhammad Ali — also too iconic to need a link — who passed in 2016. He’d have turned 79 in January, though.